Monday, May 5, 2008

Final Days in the Cafeteria

Atlast I have put my two weeks notice in at the cafeteria at the hospital. I have been working there for a little over a year and I can say that I'm going to miss it. When I first started at a different hospital I wanted to quit after the first week but I stuck in there. I made many good friends. When we switched hospitals in October I again wanted to quit and again sucked it up and made it though. I have got to say that opening a new hospital is quite a challege and being short staffed all the time made it worse. By Christmas I was looking for a new position elsewhere. I was days away from just walking out and never coming back but something told me I needed to stay and here it is May! I lasted for a whole year! I have found the position I've been waiting for and I have been there for almost two months! I thought about quiting have the first week in the Radiology department. I have realized I love this job! Its very rewarding and quite easy actually! I'm hoping that by working in the department it will give me the lead I need to get into the Radiology Tech. program.

Thats all for today!

No comments: